I know it's Early and the NCAA Championship Game has yet to be played, but here
are my Top 5 Predictions for The Northeast Conference 2012-2013 Season...
1. Wagner-Returning everyone from a 25-6 Team minus Tyler Murray and Chris Martin. Add New Head Coach Mason and excellent transfer from Michigan St. Dwaun Anderson.
2. Long Island-Returning to the NCAA Tournament Team include All America Honorable Mention Julian Boyd, and Head Coach Jim Ferry. Top 2 spots should be a dog fight as it was for 2011-2012 Season.
3. St.Francis (NY)-The Terriers return everyone except Stefan Perunicic (11.6ppg), Justin Newton and Dre Calloway (8.4ppg). Leading scorers Ben Mockford (11.8ppg) returns for Junior season and Senior forward Akeem Johnson return.
4. Robert Morris- The young Colonials return entire team minus Forward Lawrence Bridges. Velton Jones and Russell Johnson return from their impressive CIT(collegeinsider tournament) run.
5. Monmouth- Watch for a huge improvement with second year head coach King Rice and company. The Hawks are bringing in an excellent recruiting class to complement the returning players.
I also project First-Year Mt.St.Mary's Head Coach Jamion Christian to lead his team back to Title contention with all returning starters minus Danny Thompson and an incoming transfer class of Rashad Whack and Sam Prescott.